As a call center owner or operator, you want your facility to have the best tools and technology to meet consumer needs. Working in an inbound call center typically means working customer service, so it’s only natural that you would want to provide your agents with everything they need to keep callers happy and satisfied with their experience. But is there something your center is lacking?
If you aren’t currently implementing solid inbound call management services, consider the following information on the big benefits for both the customers you serve and the business you’re running. There are so many reasons why inbound call management services are not just a good idea for your facility - they’re a vital part of your success strategy!
What Do Inbound Call Management Services Entail?
How can you be sure that your center needs inbound call management services if you don’t know what they are? You can’t. That’s why we’re offering you this handy breakdown of what to expect when implementing these services in your center:
- Hosted IVR
- Customized voicemail box
- Intelligent routing
- Custom reporting
- Screen pops of important consumer and client information
- Custom inbound numbers, and more
The tools that you receive with your specific inbound call management services will vary by provider, but this list is an industry-standard for most.
With all of those tools at your disposal, you might be wondering what the benefits of using them are. After all, nobody wants to pay for something they’re not going to use. Thankfully, today’s call center can benefit from every bit of that technology. Here’s how:
- Better customer service through personalization. Your callers want to feel like you value their time. They also want to know that their questions, complaints, and concerns are valid and worth listening to and addressing. Additionally, modern consumers often expect all of this, plus some degree of experiential customer service - they want it all personalized and tailored to their needs. With the tools of your inbound call management, you can provide all of this for them. Screen pop features will bring relevant information straight to the agent’s desktop, so they can address the consumer with more knowledge of their background, purchase history, and other needs. This way, service is always focused on catering to the client.
- Improved sales closure rates. Closing the sale is everything when it comes to companies who using call centers to conduct their sales business. Closing those sales at higher rates is another big benefit of inbound call management. By sending sales scripting and information on how to counter questions and concerns straight to your agent’s desktop, you empower and equip them with the tools necessary to make more sales and satisfy more customers.
- The creation of more targeted, more effective marketing campaigns. Marketing can be difficult in the inbound center. You are already stuck waiting for consumers to come to you. You have to strike while the opportunity is present to close a potential sale or make a conversion - and doing so can feel like a gamble. Take the guesswork out of marketing to callers by leaning on your call management solution. By routing callers to agents who are experienced in handling sales and offering those who are less so the information and materials they need to put on the pitch, your center can market effectively - and make more sales as a result.
Why You Need Inbound Call Management Services
When you think about the service you are providing to consumers, answering your phones is the first step every time. In an inbound call center, prompt answering, correct handling of calls, and delivery of great customer experiences is the formula for happy, satisfied consumers. Make that happen in your center by utilizing the tools available to you through inbound call management services.
Studies have shown that consumers who feel that they were treated unfairly or who had a bad customer experience with a call center are less likely to do repeat business with that company - but much more likely to talk about their bad experience with others or on a public forum. This should really serve to underscore the importance of great customer service.
When you are dealing with receiving incoming calls, part of that provision of top-quality service is providing prompt answers to calls and solutions to the questions and concerns that consumers who call are presenting. To do that, you must first route those calls properly so that agents who are free to receive them and capable of handling them correctly can do so.
Wait times are the enemy of the successful contact center. When you can reduce wait times, customer satisfaction levels go up as a result. It goes back to consumers wanting to feel like you value their time. They don’t want to wait in endless queues hoping they will receive a response.
By leaning on your inbound call management solution, you can not only ensure that calls are routed properly, but you can also offer consumers the opportunity to direct their own calls. By using integrated voice response technology - IVR - prerecorded prompt menus, and more, your callers can help your agents receive the calls that are best suited for them - and enjoy a better experience themselves, as a result.
What it all boils down to is that proper management of your incoming calls isn’t just a solid decision for your inbound call center. It’s the first step in creating great experiences, retaining customers, and keeping your business thriving.
Ready to implement inbound call management services in your facility? Contact the industry experts at ChaseData. We have the tools your team needs to create seamless routing experiences for callers, provide the best possible services once callers are connected, and make receiving even the largest number of calls a breeze. Don’t go another day without the services you need. Give us a call today to learn more!