Well, here is a peek at part of the secret in setting a 1 hour call center... It is largely because of the two 'must haves' that our clients have been demanding since 1997.
- Our clients demand call center software capable of making calls efficiently and route incoming calls to their proper agents. Wait a second that we already two things.
- (or third) they absolutely demand "call center software for the rest of us." In short a system that is easy to deploy, easy to use and even easier to manage on a day to day basis.
If you like 80% of our clients, you do not have a dedicated IT team focused 100% on keeping your call center software up and running 24/7. Daily operations, maintenance and management falls probably falls into your lap. This is why our software is remarkably user friendly and our support staff is always a phone call away with immediate solutions. As for the ability to make outbound calls in five concurrent modes while routing inbound calls automatically based one campaign and agent skills... well, this is what ChaseData has been refining for over two decades.
Our user friendly, self-directed Management Console Quick Start Guide walks you step by step in setting up your call center. Yes, you will be up and running fast in usually less than 1 hour with no help from our Onboarding and Support Teams (not that you you don't have access to them). ChaseData's Onboarding and Support teams are always available to turn a self-directed installation into a turn-key installation upon request. However, for those of you who like to "peek under the hood" - ChaseData provides this beautifully designed, quick start guide to help you along.
How Do Our New Customers Get Up and Running in About 1 Hour?
1. We made setting up managers, inbound call routing, outbound calling options, setting up campaigns, loading leads and setting up agents/operator incredibly simple. If you can point, click and follow simple directions you can set up your new call center quickly and easily.
2. ChaseData's Quick Start Guides are written for you - not your IT staff. Gone is all of the techno-jargon and details. Include however are clear, concise instructions and insights into howe the system works and more importantly how you can make the system work for you.
3. Go ahead, take it for a spin, our Onboarding and Support teams are on the sidelines ready to help/guide or even complete the task for you at the drop of a dime. The freedom to explore the software without the worry of "breaking the system" affords you the opportunity to understand the powerful technologies in the system. So go ahead, click, test and explore because we are always here to help.
Set up your company's one hour call center.